“Health & Wellbeing courses”
We offer a variety of 6 week personal growth programs:
- Health & Wellbeing craft for wellbeing – Women only
Emerging from COVID we had the impression there was a need to explore ways to inspire and enrich ourselves, our communities and each other. Our way of facilitating this is by finding our way back to engaging wholeheartedly with the natural world, and seek ways to offer this connection to others.
These programs have been created for women on a personal and/or professional development path.
We will follow natural rhythms, taking in seasonal celebrations, and explore the potential of ceremony through using sacred space.
There will be deep connection with the natural world through a variety of immersive experiences and grounding activities and learning ancient crafts
- Learn about the flora and fauna of Britain and practice ancient hand crafts such as nettle cordage and fibre work
- Develop authentic relationships rooted in gratitude and appreciation for the natural world and others
- Track themes and patterns in your life
- Develop your passions, skills, and an understanding of their values
- Practice the art of true self esteem
- Develop courageous and authentic self-expression while one-on-one and in groups
- Gain an understanding of the role of ceremony within place-based culture